Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-23 Origin:Site
Level: Beginner / Intermediate
For the price this guncleaning kit is hard to beat. 58 pieces and a waterproof, hard plastic carry case make this bargin.
This set is ideal for beginners who are looking for an inexpensive kit and aren’t in need of a larger gun cleaning kit with a lot of pieces. The brushes are made from high quality bronze.
Overall this kit is much better than you would expect for price and has just about everything you need for common firearms. Ideal for beginners that are just starting out and aren’t looking to spend a lot of money or time maintain their firearms.
This universal kit includes 10 brushes and mops for 10 different calibers.
Rifle and Pistol Calibers: .17-.270
Shotguns Gauges: 12, 20, 410
· 14 brushes, 13 spear jags, 9 mops, 3 cleaning brushes, 3 coarse rods, 3 fine rods, 4 slotted tips, 3 accessory adapter and 3 muzzle guards
· 50 medium cleaning patches
· 50 large cleaning patches
· Waterproof, hard plastic carrying case.
· Instruction booklet detailing the contents of the kit.
The cleaning rods are not the highest quality and there have been complaints of them bending and breaking.
Overall the quality of this kit is a little below average when comparing it with the best gun cleaning kits. Perfect for beginners that are just starting out and don’t want to spend a lot of money on a cleaning kit.